Note

To All Coke Fans:

The Past, Present and Future influences of one of the most popular beverages in the world.

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Week 7 – Chapter 15: Retailing Continued…

My second stop was Coach... let's just say that I thought it was a good experience, everyone was nice and I was happy with what I got even though deep down I felt like I just wasted the same amount of money there that I could have used for two weeks worth of groceries or maybe even a months rent. I suppose that's the price you pay for luxury. After that I was feeling kind of broke so I just went home and ate some Ramen, instead of buying food.
As a customer when I walk into a store I don't like to be bombarded by sales people trying to sell me stuff, but I also don't like to be ignored when I actually need help which is rare because I always do my shopping research and know exactly what I'm going to get ahead of time. I have found that stores like Best Buy, Home Depot and most of the higher end stores like Coach and other fancy places has a good balance of attentiveness in my experience, unless you go in there looking bummy then they might look at you funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment